Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any product with obvious signs of use
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged or if you have ordered the wrong product by mistake (given that the product is in perfect condition). If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com. We will then send instructions to send the books back.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within fourteen (14) days.
Late or missing refunds
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.